Thursday, January 10, 2013

Turn an old Game Boy into an Android game pad



This looks like a fun DIY project, turn that old Nintendo Game Boy you have laying around into a retro looking Android game pad. This is a pretty cool game controller, and you get to make it.


Creator Chad Boughton:

"I wanted to play Nintendo emulators on my phone, but did not like the touch screen input. I've heard this complaint time and again, all over the 'net. I've seen some great looking commercially produced solutions, but I wanted something more. I wanted to enhance the experience by actually playing on classic Nintendo hardware, and at the same time not having to plug in via USB. Not to mention I love making things."

a bit bulky but still pretty cool

want to make one? go here

No comments:

Post a Comment